BoofShare is a beautiful and efficient way to share photos live from your photobooth.
- Easily share pictures live from the booth via email, SMS or MMS (text message), Facebook, and Twitter. Getting the sharing out of the booth greatly speeds up the flow of users in the photobooth.
- You can sync images from the booth either over the LAN, or through a dropbox.com account. Very easy to set up.
- When the iPad has been idle for a set amount of time, can return to the gallery of pictures or start a slideshow of images live from the booth, showing new images immediately.
- If you don't have an internet connection at a venue, you can put it into "off-line mode", which allows people to email and text photos (but not share via Facebook or Twitter), which will be sent once the iPad has an internet connection again.
- There's no charge per share, and you can install on multiple iPads that all work simultaneously with your photobooth. Note that if you're using multiple iPads simultaneously, you should use the dropbox.com method of syncing the photos between your photobooth and the iPads to speed up the transfers.
Note that BoofShare only works with photobooths running Photoboof.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a custom version or any customizations.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
BoofShare is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
BoofShare (version 4.5) has a file size of 10.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.